A little while back we talked about social media and some of the hashtags you can use. Today was “one line Wednesday” (#1linewed)
There’s a theme each week and you do whatever the theme is. Today it was “last line of the chapter.” Easy enough. But by posting a dozen or so tweets with the last lines of chapters and tweeting with the #1linewed, you can generate traffic to your Twitter account, your blog, and maybe add a few followers.
Here are my results
- LOTS of Twitter traffic (see the above kickass bar chart)
- added about 50 or so Twitter followers today
- a better than average blog traffic day – but that can be because of the tweets or the topic, so several things go into that, below:
- added 10 blog followers in the last 16 hours, so that’s about when I started tweeting (again, several things go into that)
- a couple of people liked my Facebook author page
Not bad, and I wanted to let you know!