A crazy fun interview with the author of The Waiting series
Author of the popular The Waiting book series drops by to regale the group with insights into her stories, her writing process, and bringing depth to stories using personal experiences.
This Week’s Topics Include:
- Do you find it’s a better way to connect with new readers of your series, or to form relationships with other authors?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- As an author who is very present across Twitter, Facebook, and a blog, do you find it tough to balance time spent on social media with writing time
- One element is the colliding cultures
- Where did the characters come from?
Yes, it’s a bit silly. That’s the point. But it’s also insightful and fun. That’s also the point.
And if you subscribe to our Writers Off Task With Friends YouTube channel, you’ll never miss an exciting episode -you’ll get an email update every time we post a new show! Use the Contact Me button here on the blog to ask a question you’d like answered!
Upcoming guests include John Winston, Rachael Ritchie, and more!
If this looks fun to you, JOIN US!
We all need some help with promotions, after all.
Writers Off Task With Friends is a GREAT way to gain some exposure and create a vehicle to help you market yourself!