Are you SURE you don’t want to be on the funniest author based quiz show/round table on the internet?
We have such a good time each week.
On this show, Jenny returns and tries to claim Best Author Of The Week Award two times in a row, we discuss birthday Nazis, Unfriending people on their birthdays, and oh yeah, writing a good villain. Sort of. Among other things.
Clip 1: Understanding Your Villain
Clip 2: Heinz The Friendly Nazi
Clip 3: Facebook happy birthday prompt: Unfriend?
Watch as authors discuss the important literary topics of our times.
This Week’s Topics:
- Are you funnier in person or in writing?
- Is the best time to plan a book while you’re doing the dishes?
- Writers being social (or not)
- Writers shouldn’t judge they should understand
- Facebook birthday prompt
- Last book read to completion
- Speed Round: A TV show you never missed
Wanna join us? Use the Contact Me button at the top of the page and let me know!