MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, July 31, 2017, Eastern Standard Time, is the deadline for your story if it’s going in the Word Weaver Writing Contest.
Prizes, fame, and a critique of your writing by me – but not if you don’t enter.
2. If you are interested in being in the anthology, please let me know by clicking the Contact Me button and telling me. You don’t have to have your story finished, just tell me you’re interested in joining the team. (Newbies: this could be your chance to get published with some famous folks!) We’ll go from there.
I’ve accepted stories from several authors and have commitments from several others, but
there’s not a door that slams shut when we reach 20 stories or anything.
SEND ME YOUR STORY.
If we get “too many” good stories, it’ll just be a big, fat book. Or we’ll have two volumes. Don’t not send me a story because of any concerns like that.
Is YOUR story good enough to be in the anthology? Well, I won’t know that until you send it, will I? (If it’s not, I’ll let you down easy and might even work with you on how to fix it.)
3. YES, stories from the two Word Weaver Writing Contests (April’s and now July’s) will be considered for the anthology
– why wouldn’t I? I’m not big on turning away talent or making extra work for myself.
4. If you are wondering if you should try to be in the anthology, the answer is yes. Try. What do you have to lose?
5. Oh, the anthology entries don’t really have a set length. Mine will be about 3000 words, but a few from other authors are just several hundred words and one is longer than 3k.
6. Yes, you can have several stories of yours go into the anthology. See #3. Again, one author has several. I might have two. (And if we get so many stories we need two volumes, I’ll put one of my stories in each. How’s that?)
7. We will probably create a private Facebook group or something to discuss important anthology stuff, so stay tuned for that.
Okay, I have to go get ready to read more of the zillion Word Weaver Writing Contest entries.
If you have any questions about anything, let me know.