Subscribe to my free newsletter HERE and I’ll give you the first book in our marketing series that explains just how we did it and how you can, too.
- Newsletter subscribers have SPECIAL ACCESS TO TIPS we don’t share elsewhere.
- Get a chance to read our NEW BOOKS before they are released.
- Subscribers see our MARKETING IDEAS unfold and can be part of the process.
- Interact with bestselling authors in a non-public forum.
- Develop YOUR marketing program with our input.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Yep, subscribe to our free newsletter HERE and start enjoying that, PLUS this amazing gift is YOURS!
This super helpful book is available NOWHERE ELSE right now, gang.
You get it here or you don’t get it.
As newsletter subscribers, you’ll have a chance to get the other ones in the series for free, too – AND to tell us what you struggle with so we can help you.
Launch that next book with confidence.
Our marketing book is filled with tips for authors and it’s explained in such a way that you can follow and do what’s necessary to help your author self become all you can be. Get thousands of Twitter followers. Build your base. Launch your book to a ready, waiting audience. We’ve talked about this stuff on the blog; see how it all happens.
and Secret Stuff? Could be…
I’m just sayin.’
Wait, there are lots of free books out there. Not like this, trust me. If there were, I’d just tell you to go get/buy that one. This is different.
On my blog we’ve gone from almost no followers to closing in on three thousand.
Much of that early, difference-making growth was in nine months of 2015, and all of that is discussed in the marketing series. (Dan, how’d you do that???)
We’ve gone from NO LIKES to HUNDREDS EACH WEEK. (Yeah. How’d you do that?)
We’ve gone from VERY FEW COMMENTS – like none, to DOZENS and DOZENS almost every day. (YEAH! How the hell did you do that?)
- over 12,000 follow me on Twitter
- over 1,300 Likes for my Facebook page
- Reviews for my books
- a fan base that you’ve always wanted
How DID we do all that?
I’ll tell you.
Subscribe to my free newsletter and I’ll give you the first book in our marketing series that explains just how we did it and how you can, too.
Everything we’ve done, YOU can do.
Guys, it’s so easy.
I mean, it’s hard work but it’s easy once you know what to do, instead of wondering and doing the wrong stuff. Cos you are doing wrong stuff.
Let us, your friends, who happen to be a couple of bestselling authors, show you how.
Gang, this book is huge. And the stuff in it works. Allison and I put together our best insights from the past three years of blogging PLUS what we’ve learned as new authors PLUS our book marketing experience, and compiled it all for you in a marketing series.
This is a gift, from us to you, as a way to say THANKS to our supporters and to give something back. Just sign up for the newsletter and the first book in the series is yours, free.
As newsletter subscribers, you’ll get first access to my new books, too. You’ll get a chance to see the stories before they are available to the rest of the world.
Newsletter subscribers will gain insights from us about marketing that we don’t share anywhere else. Stuff that works. Stuff you need. Stuff that’s not in our blogs.
- There are dozens and dozens of writers who can tell you how much our input has helped them with their stories. What we learn from helping them, we can share with you in upcoming books. You’ll have first access if you’re a subscriber to our free newsletter.
- There are many authors we’ve helped with marketing. What we learn from helping them – what to do, what not to do – we can share with your in upcoming books. You’ll have first access as a newsletter subscriber.
- Some of you want to ask questions privately and not on a blog. You want/need private input. As a subscriber, that will be available to you. We work with many published authors privately to help them craft better books!
I am very proud of the newsletter and the marketing series we’ve done. Plus, we are compiling a book series called “Write Better Books” filled with the tips you need to take your story from common to extraordinary. Subscribers will get first shot at that, too.
NEW NOVELS will be offered to subscribers first, at discounted rates.
But first and foremost, you’ll be getting a gift from us to you for being such great people.
The newsletter will be different from the blog in many ways. It will have author insights and behind the scenes stuff I can’t share on the blog. It’ll have tips from established authors who don’t want to say stuff publicly on a blog. It’ll have works in progress of mine and others that you can read and learn from as we create, outline, write, and edit our works. And a lot more.
How does the author do what he or she does? Learn it here.
Yes, you can share this with your other author friends, or if you have friends who are fans of our books – they might enjoy some new stories or behind the scenes stuff that the newsletter will have. It’s not going to be just another blog post. It will have insights you need and tips you want.
It’s a limited time thing, though, so don’t screw around.
REBLOG me! Or SHARE this post on Facebook and Twitter! See those little buttons down below? Put on your glasses. There they are. Click them. The FOLLOW button is now in the lower right hand corner.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER and get a free gift!
Dan Alatorre is the author of several bestsellers and the hilarious upcoming novel “Poggibonsi: an italian misadventure.” Click HERE to check out his other works.