These folks have submitted stories that I have accepted.
They are the FIRST group.
There will be more.
I’m reading stories every day to get through the backlog of over 20 stories I still haven’t even gotten to, so if you have not received an email saying you are not in, do not fret.
And if YOU want to get in on this, tick tock! Entries must be received soon –
the DEADLINE to get your short story to me is September 1.
That way we can do whatever editing and changes and still have the thing ready to go by October 1, our planned release date – to market our scary stuff in Halloween month.
DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BE IN A PUBLISHED ANTHOLOGY WITH THESE AUTHORS!
Here’s who’s playing so far:
- 16 or so “micro stories” (99 words up to 300 words) by Allison Maruska and 1-2 longer ones (1000 words or so), to be interspersed between the other stories
- Windows Of The Soul by Lucy Brazier
- Mondays Are Who you Really Are by Lucy Brazier
- The Death Of Mrs. Billen by Dan Alatorre
- Cassie by J A Allen
- Lovingly He Held Her Head Under the Water by Juliet Nubel
- Cobalt Point by Ann Marie Andrus
- Mind Games by Heather Hackett
- The Stainless Steel Coffin by Scott Skipper
- Interlock by Barbara Anne Helberg
- Passion by Jenifer Ruff
I’ll be adding to this list.
possible title: The Box Under The Bed
For more info go HERE