We had a great time chatting with Elizabeth Hebb, a BookTuber who will explain to you how to get more reviews for your book!
BookTubers review books – LOTS of books. Like a written book review, BookTubers discuss your book in video format on YouTube – to their many, many subscribers and followers! Meet Elisabeth, a BookTuber who will help you understand the world of video reviews.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
BookTubers share good books with each other – and their followers. Discover tips to get your book found by BookTuber community.
- How to approach a review from a BookTuber – and anyone else who does reviews.
- What kind of synopsis catches the reviewer’s eye?
- What to include in your review request – and what to absolutely NOT do.
- Why GoodReads is your friend.
- Tips on chapter size.
- How to find BookTubers who review your specific genre.
Learn about a reviewer-specific website where reviewers go to ask for books to read. YOU should list your book there and start getting reviewers to ask to review it!
Elizabeth Hebb is an energetic, enthusiastic BookTuber and a fan of Doctor Who, Once Upon A Time, Books and General Fangirling! “My other obsession is Disney! I love everything about it especially the parks!”
- The Owlery BookTube channel: youtube.com/kvegirl
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @TheOwleryBooks
- Blog: theowlery.weebly.com/
- GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18683631-elizabeth-frank
WATCH her NOW on Writers Off Task With Friends!
You will learn SO MUCH in this video, stop what you’re doing and watch it right now.
Dan Alatorre is the author of several bestsellers and the amazingly great sci fi action thriller “The Navigators.” Click HERE to get your copy of The Navigators – FREE on Kindle Unlimited!