I don’t know where I first spotted this guy (Allison’s Facebook page, I think), but it was love at first sight.
That lead to…
This may turn out to be our best Flash Fiction Challenge ever.
Write a comment for this shark.
For example, this:
See? I think this would be hysterical.
You can make a meme picture or just post what the unimpressed shark should say. Either way, I guarantee you’ve had someone or something in your face this week that needs unimpressed shark to take down a peg or two.
(Special thanks to Allison for about half of those)
Have at it.
Here are some examples. Perhaps your shark would say…
- (TOP) Light travels faster than sound. (BOTTOM) That’s why I thought you were smart until I heard you speak.
- (TOP) You got a tattoo? (BOTTOM) Yep, you’re a rock star now.
- I thought I couldn’t be more unimpressed. I was wrong.
- If you’re happy and you know it… I don’t care.
- Democrats versus Republicans. Ready, set… waste time!
- You wrote a book? Has Ellen called yet?
- Spend $80 a month for husband to have a phone.
He always leaves it at home
You get the idea. Or, you can just have a one line thought for unimpressed shark:
- I’m jealous of all the people that haven’t met you.
- You should leave before somebody drops a house on you.
- Who are you kidding in those pants?
- Good morning? No such thing.
- I could kill you right now. Very easily.
- That mustache isn’t working on you.
- Oh, you caught me? BIG DEAL.
- $12,000 boat, $150 rod and reel, $10 in bait, and a $250 cell phone – for this picture. SO WORTH IT.
Any time you want to say “REALLY?” – that’s an unimpressed shark moment.
Ready, set… MEME!
Want more great articles like this? SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL LIST! Get a FREE copy of “25 Great eBook Marketing Tips You Wish You Knew,” FIRST SHOT at new stories, and exclusive behind the scenes access!
REBLOG me! And please SHARE this post on Facebook and Twitter! See those little buttons down below? Put on your glasses. There they are. Click them. The FOLLOW button is now in the lower right hand corner.
Dan Alatorre is the author of several bestsellers and the amazingly great upcoming sci fi action thriller “The Navigators.” Click HERE to check out his other works.